Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Off topic info please

A forum for discussing all things related to MILITARY AVIATION including Military Aviation news. No off-topic discussions here please.
moxey

Off topic info please

Post by moxey » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Morning all, were coming down to mildenhall Friday night, we are booked in at the bird in hand, beck row, been reading on different site that it's gone down hill, an also being used as half way house for refugees, I've used the bird in hand for 20yrs on an off, hoping someone on here may be able to enlighten me on a upto date review cheers neil

Ewart

Re: Off topic info please

Post by Ewart » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:09 pm

This may have been a better place to post your question/answer it:

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Rev ... gland.html

bizfreeq

Post by bizfreeq » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:46 am

Morning all, were coming down to mildenhall Friday night, we are booked in at the bird in hand, beck row, been reading on different site that it's gone down hill, an also being used as half way house for refugees, I've used the bird in hand for 20yrs on an off, hoping someone on here may be able to enlighten me on a upto date review cheers neil
Why have you posted this again when you already have a thread going on exactly the same subject?
Cheers
Mark

If our airforces are never used, they have achieved their finest goal.
— General Nathan F. Twining

Thunder

Post by Thunder » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:34 am

I think going by the photos on trip advisior, even refugees would refuse to stay there.

trotsenstein

Post by trotsenstein » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:13 am

Stayed last year. Seems popular with the av enthusiasts, but Id rather pay the extra £5 - £10 and stay at the Travelodge at 5 ways
Canon 5diii
Canon 70d
Canon 100-400mm mkii
Tamron 70-200SP f2.8

Return to “The Fighter Control Mess”