Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Monthly Competition Winners on AeroResource

A forum for discussing all things related to MILITARY AVIATION including Military Aviation news. No off-topic discussions here please.
A380_sully

Monthly Competition Winners on AeroResource

Post by A380_sully » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:08 am

Morning folks,

Can someone point me in the right direction as to where the monthly competition winners photo's get posted on AeroResource website? I've looked but for all my trying I cannot find a trace of anything.

The AeroResource posting with full credit has been going since Feb 14' so somewhere there should be 35 plus images to review.

A link to the final destination would be appreciated,

Cheers, Kelvin

Zymurgy661

Re: Monthly Competition Winners on AeroResource

Post by Zymurgy661 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:39 am

It's something that never got off the ground i'm afraid. The original intent was to combine the former monthly highlights posts and the comp winners on to a single post on AeroResource but then the platform was changed that AR sits on and it got lost amongst the transition.

I'll discuss again and see if its something that can be brought back/retrospectively built up.

bizfreeq

Re: Monthly Competition Winners on AeroResource

Post by bizfreeq » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:08 pm

Why not just set up a winners hall of fame thread on FC as there is on the civvie sister site, that would serve the same purpose.
Just a thought
Cheers
Mark

If our airforces are never used, they have achieved their finest goal.
— General Nathan F. Twining

Return to “The Fighter Control Mess”