Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Yet another locked thread.

Forum rules
Guildelines for the use of this section have been released, please see them here - http://www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/v ... 54#p690454

This notice will be left in place for a short time so that everyone is aware
bouncyt

Yet another locked thread.

Post by bouncyt » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:19 am

In this thread a reference was made to a thread from 2013 which made suggestions to admin for a separate section for St Mawgan/Newquay: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=110515 i stated that no reply had been forthcoming from admin in the 2013 thread. Two of the admin chose to make comments and then lock the thread before I could respond to their remarks.
Admin have stated that they are looking into the structure of the section.
Surely to look into the structure they should be asking the users for their suggestions. In earlier threads where the breakdown of the south west section began to occur, I posted as to how I used the section and why I thought the southwest section was being used in the way it was. That thread and my post was deleted.
A lively vibrant section in my opinion was ruined by the posts from someone outside the region.
Admins if you want to look properly at at the structure of the forum then please start a thread for ideas. Do not lock a thread as soon as someone posts something you do not agree with. This is 2015 and not Wolf Hall, we are entitled to our views.

Dunk

Re: Yet another locked thread.

Post by Dunk » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:57 am

As already stated, its under discussion and you and some of your colleagues in this vibrant section did not or would not adhere to the forum rules that other vibrant sections were, and still do, adhere to.

If you have ideas about the forum, post them in the correct section.

Any future threads on this subject in here, will be deleted, as the question has been answered.

Feel free to PM if you do not understand, rather than clog up this 'vibrant' section with repetitive posts.

Dunk

Return to “South West England”