Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Lowepro Magnum 200 AW Camera Bag

Post your questions, reviews and technical issues here.
Richard E

Lowepro Magnum 200 AW Camera Bag

Post by Richard E » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:13 pm

I've just brought a new Lowepro Magnum 200 AW Camera Bag (Manufacturer's catalogue illustration below) and have a question for any fellow owners.

Presumably the two straps on the bag's lid are designed to hold a small tripod or monopod when it is being used with the shoulder strap, however does anyone know what the small mesh pouch under the left hand strap adjacent to the mounting for the handle is intended to be used for; I can only think that it would make a useful temporary holder for a lens cap.

Skip

Re: Lowepro Magnum 200 AW Camera Bag

Post by Skip » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:03 pm

I had this bag, and it is a great bag but I'll be honest with you, I never noticed that mesh bit :lol: :lol:
The last time I saw an F22 at Lakenheath i DIDN'T photoshop it...
Flickr

Richard E

Post by Richard E » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:00 pm

Skip wrote:I had this bag, and it is a great bag but I'll be honest with you, I never noticed that mesh bit :lol: :lol:
Thanks - one of the joys of acquiring a new Lowepro bag is exploring all of the clever little design features !

Skip

Post by Skip » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:52 pm

Over the years I've had all the Magnum range and I think this is the best one, the Magnum 650 is an awesome bag too but its massive, I could have got a C5 in there! but for £50 off ebay I couldn't resist :whistle:
The last time I saw an F22 at Lakenheath i DIDN'T photoshop it...
Flickr

Return to “Photography Q & A / How to post photos”