Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Dslr

Post your questions, reviews and technical issues here.
airfixpilot
Location: Sth killingholme, Nth Lincolnshire. Home of the OIL Refinerys: LOL

Dslr

Post by airfixpilot » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:16 pm

My son is doing a tv production course at grimsby uni, and as part of his course he has bought a Nikon D3400. I Myself was into photography and had a nikon d60, until I gave it up. I now have the bug again and hope My son will lend me his camera. Now to the point, would members be able to put notes on their posted pictures of what shutter, apature and iso they have used for each shot, and what lens they used?. Thanks Airfixpilot ;)
WATCHING & LISTENING IN LINCOLNSHIRE
Keep Calm & Carry On, Stay Positive & Chill.

Chill to Military Airband in the background with a coffee & Biscuits.
Listening into airband on the east coast of Lincolnshire.

David

nescafe37

Re: Dslr

Post by nescafe37 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:16 am

If people are using flickr to post the images it will usually give all the information you need when you click on the picture to view it buddy.

Supra

Re: Dslr

Post by Supra » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:07 pm

You're going to find a great insight into the whys & wherefores of metadata by reading this article about EXIF Data...http://www.photographymad.com/pages/vie ... -explained
EXIF stands for "Exchangeable Image File Format" & will be present on most web images unless purposely deleted by the originator. Whilst a host of data will be seen (if available?) including the 'aperture' it will only show the focal length that was used for the image, you would still have to resort to PM to find info' on the actual Manufacturer/Range of the Lens used!....if that's what you were asking for? Hth.

Return to “Photography Q & A / How to post photos”