Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct

Post your questions, reviews and technical issues here.
zigzag

It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct

Post by zigzag » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:42 pm

Im trying to post some photos from Flickr and I am getting the error message

"It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct"

Never had a problem posting before has anyone any ideas what the problem is?

slogen51

Re: It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct

Post by slogen51 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:52 pm

I am also getting this message as well

it happens even if I try to repost a picture that I can already see in an earlier thread in Fighter control

ImageZD716 Marham 09 Rolling RW01 Marham 08-Jan-2019 by Mike B, on Flickr

slogen51

Re: It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct

Post by slogen51 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:53 pm

EH! its works now

Wallace

Post by Wallace » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:18 am

Flickr is going through some screwy times lately.

Nice picture by the way, everything but the vibrations in the pit of ones stomach.

reheat module

Post by reheat module » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:19 pm

Certainly is a nice image
Anyone else on here (senior...) enough to remember the early days of the anti-vib 'Kidney Pouches' when working on the Mighty Fins?
UK ONS CPI Rate checker for Sept every year... :whistle:

Thunder

Post by Thunder » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:38 am

Yup, got issued with them when they first arrived at Lossie. Was certainly very different to the Bucks and Hunters, especially on a cold damp morning which seemed to multiply the noise and vibration considerably.

Return to “Photography Q & A / How to post photos”