Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Radom Airshow 2018

Post your Airshow, Event, Families day's, flypast photos etc in here for all to see.
Macc

Radom Airshow 2018

Post by Macc » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:53 pm

First show in a year, different and similar to Sanicole in many ways. The hype was huge and before the show it did seem like the wheels were coming off with unfortunate timings and poor weather forecasts. The weekend was quite similar and it just seemed like one of those events where you just had to enjoy what you could get. The arrival of the Ukrainians on the Friday alone was worth it!

First time in Poland, had a few days in Warsaw and catching up with some good fellas. It ended up being a great trip, I'll be back and hopefully I'll get to experience a proper Radom show!

ImageSurface dwellers by Chris Milne, on Flickr

ImageFrogfoot low pass by Chris Milne, on Flickr

ImageAsian Thunder by Chris Milne, on Flickr

ImageBlue against blue by Chris Milne, on Flickr

ImageCzech Hind by Chris Milne, on Flickr

ImageGerman smashing it by Chris Milne, on Flickr

There will be more once I clean off the million dustspots.

Supra

Re: Radom Airshow 2018

Post by Supra » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:42 am

Good to see you expanding your horizons beyond Lossie ;) These are great shots pulled kicking & screaming from the unfortunate Radom event. Weather & cancellations (some justified!) cast this show as a pale shadow of it's hyped status.... but to look at your images, you would never know! :thumb:

Return to “Airshow & Event Photography”