Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more...
Warbirds, Replicas and Nostalgic photos in here please.
- Posts: 2375
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
- Posts: 656
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:36 am
- Location: Penang, Malaysia.
What a catch!!!
Great shots. No.s 2 & 3 for me. Thanks for sharing
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 4:24 pm
- Location: elgin, moray
Well caught ,brilliant pics.
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:19 pm
- Location: Hereford
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:28 am
- Location: 7 Miles from EGQL
Very nice. A case of the right place at the right time.
If it cant be fixed with a hammer, then its an electrical problem.
- Posts: 15865
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:32 pm
- Location: Somewhere in Norfolk
She was logged as leaving NIA at 1005
I missed her yet again
XH558, always the first lady in my life
Just remember, please don't tell the wife
GRIM REAPERS SUPPORTER
- Posts: 1158
- Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:31 pm
Wow, that must have been a sight to see.
No one gets out of life alive.
Equipment: Camera, Lens, Goretex Y fronts
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:47 pm
- Location: Newcastle-under-Lyme. Staffordshire.
"BROADSWORD" calling "DANNY BOY"
Unique shots of an unannounced turn up.
In my opinion, straight into the top shots for the above reasons.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: mdobuk21 and 17 guests