Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

The 2011 airshow season

Post information on other airshows and events here.
Sheff

Re: The 2011 airshow season

Post by Sheff » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:08 pm

Not that this has any relevance to the quality of the air show or otherwise, I was informed that Ms Burke certainly isn't performing for free. And if it gets more people through the doors it certainly isn't improving the standard of the air show one jot. I think we've already established that the issue of raising money for charity is a separate issue and shouldn't be used as a cheap excuse to produce a poor event.

beefsteak

Post by beefsteak » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:20 pm

OK, so she's a liar, I'm a liar, and so is the press office at Douglas Bader House !! fair enough you know best as usual Sheff, we'll just leave you to organize future airshows shall we ??
With your mentality the slogan will read :-
"Come along enjoy the show, but stand outside , don't pay, so that we can't afford to pay anything that is displaying therefore leading to the cancellation of future shows, and then have the gaul to slag it off if it isn't up to your standard"
Jim Bowen, on "Bullseye" :- In which state of the U.S.A. is Dallas, Texas ??

GOOSE

Post by GOOSE » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:10 pm

Grateful if we don't get carried away here people. Please keep the debate factual and free from personal attacks.

Return to “Other Airshows & Events”