Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

A forum for us to keep you informed on the latest updates on the FC website and forums.
normie

Post by normie » Tue May 20, 2014 10:50 am

Sick to death of trying to log in and being told I have used up my log in attempts and being asked to solve a catheter beginning to wonder why I bother as I ask it to log me in automsaticaly every visitl

Trenchard

Re: Log In

Post by Trenchard » Tue May 20, 2014 10:55 am

Surely if you have used up all your log in attempts you are inputting the wrong information eg wrong username or password?

As for it not logging you in automatically have you checked your cookie settings? if your cookies are set to be cleared whenever you shut down what ever you access the net with, PC, Tablet, Phone etc, then the information to keep you logged in is cleared.
GRIM REAPERS SUPPORTER

"Flexibility is the key to air power"

Zymurgy661

Post by Zymurgy661 » Tue May 20, 2014 11:18 am

The forum will ask you to enter the text based challenge once you have 3 failed login attempts.

As Trenchard says, can i suggest you check your cookie settings on your browser as, if set incorrectly, they will stop the auto login function from working.

Neil D

Post by Neil D » Tue May 20, 2014 11:43 am

I was banned from here for the reason that I didn't agree with the Admin policy. Too my knowledge none of the Admins knew I had been banned, I cleared my cache and cookies, e-mailed admin and its working again.

Neil

Zymurgy661

Post by Zymurgy661 » Tue May 20, 2014 2:10 pm

Neil - i believe your issue was the IP that you were using at the time had been banned previously (for a different member) rather than you.

Return to “Fighter Control and Forum Technical Information”