Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Topics showing even when i have clicked on them?

A forum for us to keep you informed on the latest updates on the FC website and forums.
JAWS

Re: Topics showing even when i have clicked on them?

Post by JAWS » Fri May 17, 2013 11:41 pm

I have changed to a new Mac Book with OSX 10.8 and everything is working as before , don't know if it was something on FC's end or mine but thanks if it was you guy's.
Regards Steve............

"If the Military had to make money, they'd be doomed !!"
Chuck Adams, Buffalo Airlines.

Mike

Post by Mike » Sat May 18, 2013 8:19 am

stealth117 wrote:Anyone know why when I click on a post then go back it still shows as unread? I think the pc I use at work is working normally so its just my laptop at home that is doing this?

Any help is much appreciated
Martin
I have the same issue, I used a Windows Vista laptop until recently and when I read a post and clicked the back arrow (to "view new posts") then the post would show as read. Have now got a Windows 8 laptop and if I click the back arrow then the post still shows as unread, it'll show as read only if I refresh or go to the index page and then back to "view new posts".

As far as I can see, the only good thing about Windows 8 is the start-up speed - in my opinion a W8 laptop is a giant smart phone but without the capability to make phone calls or to take photos. Mine didn't even come with Outlook or Word, so can't even do any word documents - and trying to download drivers for my cameras, printer or photo scanner.................well that's proved to be impossible.

Rant over ! :whistle:
This season, I'll be mostly wearing........A THONG!

POL

Post by POL » Sat May 18, 2013 1:44 pm

Mike wrote:Mine didn't even come with Outlook or Word, so can't even do any word documents
COmputers haven't shipped with Office since Office 2003.
Mike wrote:and trying to download drivers for my cameras, printer or photo scanner.................well that's proved to be impossible.
Windows 7 drivers work perfectly - or should, unless you're using ancient hardware!

Return to “Fighter Control and Forum Technical Information”