Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Limit unregistered Guests !

A forum for us to keep you informed on the latest updates on the FC website and forums.
MacksAviation

Re: Limit unregistered Guests !

Post by MacksAviation » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:31 am

RichC wrote:I've tried on both Firefox and Chrome and it's the same for me. It is "only" FC that does it at that time, if i click on any other forum they come up instantly.
I've noticed the exact same thing and put it down to the servers doing daily backups.

What type of server is FC on ? Dedicated, virtual, shared etc etc ?

MacksAviation

Post by MacksAviation » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:34 am

Adam wrote:
I have a problem with Sky generally... I miss my 20GB Virgin line... :(
Wow that was some service there mate from Virgin ! Think you got too many zeros though :lol:

MikeB
Administrator

Post by MikeB » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:38 pm

MacksAviation wrote:
RichC wrote:I've tried on both Firefox and Chrome and it's the same for me. It is "only" FC that does it at that time, if i click on any other forum they come up instantly.
I've noticed the exact same thing and put it down to the servers doing daily backups.

What type of server is FC on ? Dedicated, virtual, shared etc etc ?
We're on a virtual server, no internal backups, just the container is backed up.

Cheers,
Mike

Adam

Post by Adam » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:10 am

MacksAviation wrote:
Adam wrote:
I have a problem with Sky generally... I miss my 20GB Virgin line... :(
Wow that was some service there mate from Virgin ! Think you got too many zeros though :lol:
Just a tad :Oops: 20mb****

Dunk

Post by Dunk » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:16 am

For a self funded site, with no google ads to ruin your experience, I think Aeroresource is the dogs danglies, your one stop shop for everything aviation.

For the minor amount of time FC is unavailable, i do not see any need to grumble. In fact it just proves what a popular place it is to be for up to date infornation, and if that means the odd bit of down time, then I can live with that.

:pop:

Return to “Fighter Control and Forum Technical Information”