Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

2012 FC Calendar

A forum for us to keep you informed on the latest updates on the FC website and forums.
AeroResource

2012 FC Calendar

Post by AeroResource » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Pre-order the FighterControl 2012 Calendar

This year we are once again selling Fighter Control calendars which are available to pre-order today. Click here or click the buy now button below.
The price has risen by £1 compared to last year, but that's due to a price rise from the manufacturer of the calendars.

SteveS

Re: 2012 FC Calendar

Post by SteveS » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:17 pm

It's looking really good this year, I'm just putting the finishing touches together now. If you didn't buy one last year, they're excellent quality as I'm sure other members will testify...

Plus remember, a large chunk of the proceeds goes to the RAF Benevolent Fund.

Steve

wokka

Post by wokka » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:11 am

Goose mentioned elsewhere that take up for the calendars has been really poor so far. Just an observation, but when I log on, the board index is my link to the site, and invariably I go straight to the mess. I imagine a lot of others do too, yet when I open these pages, I see no reference at all to the calendar. In fact I hunted this thread down. So effectively, every day, hundreds of people visit the site and may have forgotten about it and would receive no prompt. I'm not criticising, just offering ideas!

How about a sticky somewhere that can be seen?

Also, a PM is a good idea, but dont forget there are shed loads of visitors to the site who are not members that still may buy one, and wouldnt know it existed.

Sady, calendars arent my thing. The wife looks after the diary and she likes pictures of countryside, sorry!

cheers
Paul :thumb:
Intolerant, cynical, sarcastic, old b******

https://www.flickr.com/photos/varcs/

SteveS

Post by SteveS » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:44 am

A good point wokka - now copied into The Mess.

Steve

GOOSE

Post by GOOSE » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:46 pm

So far the Royal Air Force benevolent Fund stands to profit by £0.00. :(

Return to “Fighter Control and Forum Technical Information”