Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Civilian Aviation forum

A forum for us to keep you informed on the latest updates on the FC website and forums.
ph87gb

Civilian Aviation forum

Post by ph87gb » Mon May 28, 2018 11:26 am

Apologies for posting here but email to site Civilian Aviation admin returned as undeliverable and unable to leave a message with Aeroresource either so hoping an admin here might be able to pass a message on. Is the forum still accepting new members as the reCAPTCHA antibot code is broken meaning no-one can register at the moment.
Cheers
Peter

Nighthawke

Re: Civilian Aviation forum

Post by Nighthawke » Mon May 28, 2018 1:50 pm

Peter - the admin Andy is also a member on here. User name is andygolfer so if you pm him from here he may be able to help.

andygolfer

Re: Civilian Aviation forum

Post by andygolfer » Tue May 29, 2018 3:48 pm

Peter - that seems odd as we have had other applications today and yesterday so don't know why it wouldn't work.

will you have another go and see what happens please and if it's still doing it I'll ask Adam (Zymurgy661 on here) who understands the detailed working far better than me, he may see this anyway and respond

Andy
admin on the sister forum, http://www.civilianaviation.co.uk
but being old and grey I like a bit of the military stuff too !

co-owner of UK Light Aviation Enthusiasts google group and Stansted Aviation Enthusiasts google group:

Return to “Fighter Control and Forum Technical Information”