Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Facebook

A forum for us to keep you informed on the latest updates on the FC website and forums.
3 greens

Facebook

Post by 3 greens » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:31 pm

Duncan Monk We didnt want to 'update' it as such, it was so we could publish updates, let people know whats going on, put the new FC logo on and keep it upto date. Hardly an unreasonable request.
12 hours ago · Report

Lee Blake Did Ray and Jons need updating, it looked ok to me
Yesterday at 22:44 · Report

Duncan Monk Lee, we asked Ray if we could have access so we could update it, and got a very firm no. So we have had to create THE 100% official group! We did try.
Yesterday at 22:10 · Report

Lee Blake So where does this leave Ray and Jons 'offical' fighter control group??? Thank you Lee for your concerns (Ray)
My comment....
I have not refused anyone the use or place topics on that group. I started the F.C. Group with a bit of protest from Fighter Control. Duncan did contact me and I replied "That it was an open group for all to use". I would have liked F.C. to adopt the group. I feel that the Facebook group did bring people together. I dispute the fact that I give a very firm no to Duncan. To avoid a conflict I will if Duncan wishes remove the original group. Regards Ray

Dunk

Re: Facebook

Post by Dunk » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:42 pm

Ray those quotes come from the open source that is the new FC facebook page, hardly shocking stuff.

It was Steve that you dealt with, his request for us to have some Admin powers was met with this from yourself:
Steve, it is a free to do site, within the constraints of Facebook. Thank you for your input
regards Ray
That is hardly an open invite to be allowed access so we can update it, put the new logo on etc, so we had little choice (as the above quote) to start a new page.

For those that wish to Join the group, you can find it here

Updates etc will be posted on Facebook.

Whether you wish to close your group or not is upto you Ray.

Regards

Dunk

Return to “Fighter Control and Forum Technical Information”