August 2016 Specialist Photo of the Month Competition
This month’s subject is: KC-135 - in celebration of 60 years of flight, lets see your shots of the KC-135, hopefully some nice old ones!
If in doubt, feel free to ask a member of staff!
Photography Competition Rules
1. Only one entry per user, unless posting on behalf of another person who is unable to do so themselves (children for example). If this is the case, please state so on your entry.
2. The photograph can have been taken at any time
3. The image can be photo-shopped to some extent, levels changes, cropping, sharpening etc. are all acceptable. The photograph must retain it’s initial subject though, don’t make it something it’s not, (cutting and pasting the moon into the shot or another aircraft, for example). HDR images are not acceptable. If you are unsure, please PM a staff member.
4. The competition will remain open until 23.59 on the 1st September 2016 (UK time), to enable anyone with last minute entries some breathing space.
5. The voting will be carried out by you, the members of FC - viewtopic.php?f=127&t=73830
6. Please do not comment on photos other than your own.
7. The voting decision is final.
8. All images must be posted in line with the usual FC posting rules.
9. Photos that are not within the guidelines of the competition are subject to being deleted.
10. The rules may be subject to change, and these will be posted on this thread.
11. The winning entry will also be posted on AeroResource with full credit given