April 2017 Photo of the Month Competition
Photography Competition Rules
1. Only one entry per user, unless posting on behalf of another person who is unable to do so themselves (children for example). If this is the case, please state so on your entry.
2. The photograph must have been taken during the month and year in question. Please post the date taken to help the moderators with this.
3. The photo can be of any subject you like, as long as there is some military aviation connection.
4. The image can be photo-shopped to some extent, levels changes, cropping, sharpening etc. are all acceptable. The photograph must retain it’s initial subject though, don’t make it something it’s not (cutting and pasting the moon into the shot, for example). HDR images are not acceptable. If you are unsure, please PM a moderator.
5. The competition will remain open until 23.59 on the 1st May 2017 (UK time), to enable anyone with last minute entries some breathing space
6. The voting will be carried out by you, the members of FC, by a poll which will be created at the closing of the competition.
7. Moderators/Administrators will not be exempt from the competition, but cannot vote for their own entry.
8. The decision of the moderating team is final.
9. All images must be posted in line with the usual FC posting rules
10. The rules may be subject to change, and these will be posted on this thread.
11. Please do not comment on entries other than your own.
12. The winning entry will also be posted on AeroResource with full credit given
Your choice of two prints from Squadron Prints website - Squadron Prints
Your choice of one print from Squadron Prints website - Squadron Prints
No actual prize but the kudos of having your picture in the photography competition Hall of Fame.
Many thanks to our sponsors, http://www.squadronprints.com
, for very generously agreeing to provide the competition prizes again.
Thank you Gill and Team, it is very much appreciated.
Good luck everyone!