Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Jimmy with a six string

Landscapes, Portraits, Sports, anything really as long as it is within the guidelines and not offensive. Please do not post images of civilian aircraft here. We would be grateful for those on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
eagle driver

Jimmy with a six string

Post by eagle driver » Thu May 10, 2018 7:54 pm

Jimmy Page doing what he does best
ImageIMG_9133 (2) by eagle driver, on Flickr

Sparts99

Re: Jimmy with a six string

Post by Sparts99 » Thu May 10, 2018 10:08 pm

Where and when was that?
In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

eagle driver

Post by eagle driver » Fri May 11, 2018 10:48 am

O2 Arena ,10 December 2007 was the event
Photo produced from video on HD Tele the other night while I was playing with camera settings .

Sparts99

Post by Sparts99 » Fri May 11, 2018 11:17 am

Ah, thought you might have caught him at a gig yourself.
In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

eagle driver

Post by eagle driver » Fri May 11, 2018 12:37 pm

Rumour has it that Led zep are going to do some one off concerts later this year
This year is 50 years since Led Zep first formed.

H.A.Bucken

Post by H.A.Bucken » Fri May 11, 2018 2:54 pm

I remember when abroad for the first time, summer of 1971 when 'Chirpa-chirpa-cheep-cheep' was being played to death. Before picking the grapes in St. Emilion I ventured over to San Sebastian for a week where it was cheaper to live; in the youth-hostel I was woken every morning by the jukebox in the café below- summat heavy and endearing. One morning I caught it whilst still playing: "Immigrant Song"!, the youngsters in that café were cool dudes. I think I was still getting over the passing of 'Mr Jimi' Hendrix.
R.

Sparts99

Post by Sparts99 » Fri May 11, 2018 3:02 pm

eagle driver wrote:Rumour has it that Led zep are going to do some one off concerts later this year
This year is 50 years since Led Zep first formed.
All kinds of rumours at the moment, most are re-hashed and resurrected old ones. I can't see Percy joining in after the fallout from the O2 gig/rumoured world tour and his subsequent comments in interviews over the years but I could be wrong. Zep are my favourite band of all time but I really hope they don't reform, it would be just too sad to see them trying to recapture the magic, especially without Bonzo, it would just be going through the motions unless they record some new material and don't rely on an obvious set list.

Sparts99

Post by Sparts99 » Fri May 11, 2018 4:57 pm

Couple of my pics (not the phone pics) of Percy here. I kept the best ones back.

http://www.tightbutloose.co.uk/tour-wat ... -have-fun/

eagle driver

Post by eagle driver » Sat May 12, 2018 5:37 am

I Suppose its being calling for this LED ZEP O2 arena 10 12 2007 In my time of Dying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFSGp_eahcw
Enjoy

Return to “General Photography”