Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Looking for recommendation

Landscapes, Portraits, Sports, anything really as long as it is within the guidelines and not offensive. Please do not post images of civilian aircraft here. We would be grateful for those on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
Truly55

Looking for recommendation

Post by Truly55 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:48 pm

Our company wish to take photos of our projects (buildings / heritage / infrastructure) with something better than a smartphone so I'm looking for some suggestions from you photographer types. The camera would need to be usable by any of the designers and engineers so a feature laden DSLR may not be suitable but we'd probably like some control of settings. Post processing software needs to be considered too on our Windows machines. Most of the design staff are familiar with design tools such as Revit and BIM so should be able to manage LR or PS. Photos need to be of a quality that can be used on our website and also for marketing.

Cost isn't really a factor but we don't wish to go crazy either. So, do I need to be looking at a DSLR, Bridge camera or a compact camera? Any suggestions? Any assistance would be appreciated.

Regards

Peter
http://www.flickr.com/photos/truly55/sets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tiger 1

Re: Looking for recommendation

Post by Tiger 1 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:04 pm

Hi Truly 55

You may want to re-post your request in the Photography Question and Answers Section for better coverage. I know the section is for Military Aircraft Photography but all the guys there use all manor of equipment and I'm sure they will be more than happy to help.

Hope this helps.

T1

iainpeden

Re: Looking for recommendation

Post by iainpeden » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:09 pm

Get in touch with pen pusher on this forum. He regularly takes excellent pictures of buildings often in challenging light conditions.

Return to “General Photography”