Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

There Be Dinosaurs In London.....

Landscapes, Portraits, Sports, anything really as long as it is within the guidelines and not offensive. Please do not post images of civilian aircraft here. We would be grateful for those on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
Pen Pusher

There Be Dinosaurs In London.....

Post by Pen Pusher » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:54 pm

......in the Natural History Museum anyway. Don't think I've every visited this museum before, my loss, and apart from the exhibits there is some stunning architecture inside and out. There is an animatronic Tyrannosaurus Rex in the Dinosaur Hall that goes through a 5 minute movement and light show routine that the visiting school kids thoroughly enjoyed although one or two of them could be seen hiding behind their teachers. If any one thinks there is a lot of dust on the aeroplanes hanging from the rafters in museums, I don't thing the Whale Skeletons hanging from the ceiling in the Mammals Hall have seen a feather duster since they were installed.

Sony Cyber-shot RX1R Mark II + Sony a6300 & Sony E10-18mm f4 OSS Lens

Brian

Sparts99

Re: There Be Dinosaurs In London.....

Post by Sparts99 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:53 pm

Nice, if you're ever in New York the natural history museum there has some great dino exhibits
In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

kingsown

Post by kingsown » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:59 pm

A great set of shots

WorldInFocus

Post by WorldInFocus » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:57 am

Fantastic set of pictures.

Ian C

Return to “General Photography”