Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

... when the eye does not only see planes

Landscapes, Portraits, Sports, anything really as long as it is within the guidelines and not offensive. Please do not post images of civilian aircraft here. We would be grateful for those on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
slogen51

Re: ... when the eye does not only see planes

Post by slogen51 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:43 am

Sorry from me too - I do tend to rise to the bait ( if you pardon the expression!)

Just back from my morning swim at Thetford - was thinking of wearing an internet web cam but thought that might be frowned upon :)

coldwater

Post by coldwater » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:13 pm

Slogen51 finally I respect your opinion but I think I have not done anything so terrible in the specific General Photography section. In conclusion around the world a beautiful woman is always a pleasure to look at her and sometimes .... fantasize especially at my venerable age of 68 years .... husband, father and grandfather. Excuse me but I think you are a very sad person ...... smile and you'll feel much better believe me.
Hello from Italy

coldwater

Post by coldwater » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:47 pm

I apologize I REVEAL TO THE ADMINISTRATORS OF THE FORUM AND ASK IF THEY BELIEVE TO CANCEL THIS MY POST IF YOU THINK IT CAN BE OFFENSIVE AND DISAPPEARANT. IT IS NOT MY INTENT TO CAUSE POLEMICS AND I ASK FOR EXCUSE TO EVERYONE. HERE IN ITALY IS USE SOMETIME TO PLAY PHOTOS TO THE GIRLS AND AIRPLANES AND THEREFORE I BELIEVE TO PUBLISH IT ALSO HERE .EVEN STILL AND IT WELL FOR ME WHAT THEY DECIDE THE ADMINISTRATION THANKS

jem60

Post by jem60 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:02 pm

Claudio. This post should stay, but I know that it may offend some, but I can understand why they have reservations, and I can assure you that Slogen is far from being a sad person for his objections.

coldwater

Post by coldwater » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:58 am

Thank you but I REQUEST TO CANCEL. ...... I apologize but in Italy ... is seen with other eyes and with different mentalities' .Everyone smiled Slogen no so I do not change my judgment. I do not want to argue anymore and I really hope that this post will be deleted but I would like Slogen do not answer me anymore because I did not like his opinion thank you

baz1

Post by baz1 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:48 am

in this day and age with whats going on around us in the world with one thing or another we all need to smile sometimes, after all we are only human???
Comfortably Numb

coldwater

Post by coldwater » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:59 pm

Yes......only human!!!! Thanks

baz1

Post by baz1 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:06 pm

your very welcome, if it had been males I wonder what the female reaction would have been ???
Comfortably Numb

coldwater

Post by coldwater » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:17 pm

WANDEFULL......THANKS

Return to “General Photography”