Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more...
Landscapes, Portraits, Sports, anything really as long as it is within the guidelines and not offensive. Please do not post images of civilian aircraft here. We would be grateful for those on our sister site - Civilian Aviation.
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:30 pm
- Location: Reading, Berks.
Great post, I love number 5, it looks like his perch just disappeared.
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:42 am
Great stuff Ross. We have a Little Owl that visits our garden most nights to sit on top of a telegraph pole, always arrives just as it's getting dark though. Last night a Barn Owl even flew across the garden.
- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:25 pm
Wow... stunning shots in great light and pin sharp.
Really like these all but favourites are shot 9 with the cock Pheasant in the back ground and shot 10 just an amazing photo well done.
- Posts: 1701
- Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:04 pm
Beautiful shots especially my personal favourite the barn owl
- Posts: 258
- Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:32 pm
- Location: NAVPI R-109 / 62 DME
Thanks I really enjoyed them.
D-777 | X-50N | Ecoflex 10 | UBC780XLT - Airspy R2 | Jim-HPF-0706a
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:38 am
- Location: EGLK ish....
Love the light on the Barn Owl, great photo's.
Canon M6, 7D & 7D II
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 4:42 pm
- Location: Suffolk
Superb pictures of my favourite bird...
- Posts: 601
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:36 am
Thanks very much everyone,its been a great Owl year for me so far and thanks for the kind words.
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:15 pm
great pics, I love owls.. Always hear a Tawney out the back at night, never get to see them though
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:03 pm
Cracking pics. I love owls and quite often hear tawny's where I am
- Posts: 441
- Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:30 am
Superb shots! Thanks for sharing!
- Posts: 1183
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:55 pm
- Location: Aberdeen
Ross absolutely stunning shots,realy great.
- Posts: 1664
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:45 am
- Location: Colchester
Love the Barn Owl shots! I've spent lots of time watching them over the years, its certainly worth getting out of bed early to see them!
And there's plenty more where that came from!
Frank the Dog
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:49 pm
- Location: Devon, The Wild West
Absolutely superb! Outstanding skill level, many thanks for sharing.
Paddle faster................. I hear banjos !
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 8:39 am
- Location: Aberdeen
Superb photos thanks for posting them , the more the merrier for me.
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:49 am
Stunning set of shots love all of them
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests