Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Patches for Sale

Got anything to sell? Want certain things to add to your inventory? - Advertise here....
Tiger 1

Patches for Sale

Post by Tiger 1 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:30 pm

Good evening everyone.

A few weeks to go yet ... but I thought I would just give you guys the Heads Up... especially the Patches Collectors out there.

I will be at the Newark Air Museum Indoor Aeroboot Sale on Saturday the 13th October and will have on my stall a large selection of 300+ patches.... these are mostly USAF Wing and Squadron patches but I will also have a small selection of

U. S. Navy
U. S. Marine
R. A. F.
Foreign Air Forces.

I will also have a large number of Pin Badges...various Diecast Models.... Books and Magazines.

If you collect patches and are at the October Aeroboot Event...please pop by and say hello... I might just have a gap filler for your collection.

All my patches are Original... Authentic ... and I have a good selection of Vintage over 30 year old Patches also available ...all are in very good condition and 95% are High Viz colorful Patches.

Hopefully see some of you guys there.

Best rgds

T1

Return to “For Sale and Wanted”