Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

For Sale...World Air Power Journal

Got anything to sell? Want certain things to add to your inventory? - Advertise here....
Tiger 1

For Sale...World Air Power Journal

Post by Tiger 1 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:57 am

Good afternoon everyone

I have for sale the complete collection of Air Power Journal, they are in soft back and half of the collection is in the special binders produced for the books.

I'm asking for £250 for them and I am willing to travel 30 miles radius from Doncaster to meet any potential buyer if this helps.

Also if it helps any potential buyer...I will be at the Newark Air Museum Aeroboot Sale on the 14th of October and will have the collection with me.

Along with this collection I will also have with me at the Aeoboot Sale...the full collection of Take Off magazine which is also in its binders.

Best regards

T1

Tiger 1

Re: For Sale...World Air Power Journal

Post by Tiger 1 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:16 pm

Hi everyone

Just a little Bump on this...

My collection of Air Power Journals ( softback) are still for sale... but I have now decided to sell them individually.

I will be at the Newark Air Museum Aeroboot Sale next Saturday the 14th October and will have the whole collection with me... I will also have my colection of USAF Wing Patches totalling around 300.... 40 of these are velcro / flown patches aquired from pilots and aircrew from the mid 80s to the present day.

So if your missing a volume or two of Air Power Journal or are interested in USAF Wing patches and find yourself at the Aieroboot then please drop by table 33 in front of the Black Camberra.

Best rgds

T1

Return to “For Sale and Wanted”