Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Modern Technology.

If you want to chat about anything to do with Flight simulation in all formats and categories, please post here
Redtail

Modern Technology.

Post by Redtail » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:14 am

Hello to all at Fighter Control.
I need some help.I have recently bought FSX and have started to collect a few bits and pieces,mainly RAF modern and old/classic aircraft and bases.
However living in Sutherland, Northern Highlands Scotland I am unable to get normal broadband :huh: We have a satellite system and have to use a non ISP reg
e-mail -Gmail. My search for aircraft and AI plans led me to UKMil to get their Tornado GR4 and the Lossiemouth/Kinloss AI packages.
Their I find I am unable to join due to the fact I have a 'Gmail ' e-mail :@ Perhaps someone from UKMil could help me through this Forum :thumbs: Or anyone else
for that matter.

davem

Re: Modern Technology.

Post by davem » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:41 pm

You should be able to get a generic email address from whoever provides your Broadband...?

The Tonka packages are all available from the usual download sites outside UKMIL eg , the AI packages may well be there as well.

Redtail

Post by Redtail » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:14 pm

Thanks for the reply.However the provider for our satellite broadband 'Qsat' only provide the hardware and you have to use e-mail through Google,Yahoo etc.

raffaroo

Post by raffaroo » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:20 pm

if you can get yahoo mate get yourself a yahoo email and it'll be job done, or look on this site and you should be able to find what you want free
http://simviation.com/1/browse-Military-57-0
:thumb:
"I love the sound of NAPALM in the morning"

Return to “Flight Simulation General Chat”