Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

Flight Ideas

If you want to chat about anything to do with Flight simulation in all formats and categories, please post here
EGDR

Flight Ideas

Post by EGDR » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:32 pm

Can anyone give me any suggestions for mil flight ideas? I'm struggling to come up with anything so I'm mostly doing displays at the moment, any ideas would be appreciated :)

RichC

Re: Flight Ideas

Post by RichC » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:28 pm

I used to set up missions that followed actual real sorties that i had observed in detail and talked to crews (in helicopters) but there isn't much you can do in a fast jet apart from display practice, low level, medium level or air refuelling and CAS (Which we do in multiplayer with one acting as JTAC).
If you're single player 'playing' then you are rather limited.

EGDR

Re: Flight Ideas

Post by EGDR » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:33 pm

I have a bit of sortie knowledge from my ex-navy brother that I use with my Merlin, although my personal preference is fast jets so I would like some ideas for that but I can see what you mean about the singleplayer flight. I have tried to get online but for some reason I can never seem to get it to work! Thanks for your help! :thumb:

Return to “Flight Simulation General Chat”