Did you know that registration to Fighter Control is completely free and brings you lots of added features? Find out more....

UK MIL

If you want to chat about anything to do with Flight simulation in all formats and categories, please post here
coningsbycrazy

UK MIL

Post by coningsbycrazy » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:32 am

i recently went to log on to the UKMIL website bit when i entered my details it said they could not be found. So i went to re-register but it then said an account by that e-mail address already exists use the retrieve information tab i did this but it cannot retrieve my details help someone please.

davem

Re: UK MIL

Post by davem » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:42 pm

Send Gaffer a PM from this site - think his username is 'UKMIL' he should be able to reset you or provide your exisitng logins

HTH
Dave.

beefsteak

Post by beefsteak » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:34 pm

I had a similar problem today trying to purchase my RIAT tickets,
Enter email and pass word , I do so and it tells me I've got it wrong ! so I try to reregister and it tells me some body with that email address is already a member !!! I asked for a new password, dult recieved (A load of jumbled letters,) copied and pasted it, and was in . I then changed it back to what I thought was the original password and continued, it wasn't till later that it dawned on me that I may have used a different password in the first place!!!!
Jim Bowen, on "Bullseye" :- In which state of the U.S.A. is Dallas, Texas ??

ukmil

Post by ukmil » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:56 am

please PM me your name and email address and I will look at it

Return to “Flight Simulation General Chat”